miss!

heeeeey blogger! miss to post somethings here. there were a lot of things i did on the pass. i really wanted to share the story here, but i ALWAAAAAYS forget and lazy to write here ;p

actually, i just went to my spore with my friends, my school friends for sister school visit. our sister school is St.Joseph. the school that just have girl students. the school was awsome and very interesting! alot of colourful and cute paint around the school. and i got friends there. the one that i really remember is amirah and nurie cause they can speak indonesia. wihihihi. i got a lot of fun there!

hm, it's 17 days to my 4th anniversary with my boyf <3 and 22 days to my 16th birthday! can't wait for both of it!!!!!last year i got a special present from my parents ;p they paid me for photography course hihi. i joined Darwis school of photograpy with breninta,my bestfriend for my birthday present hihi. last year i hanged out a day full with my bestfriends at MTA. a day that full of happiness with them. i really enjoyed the moment cause it was the last time for wasting time together with them before we went to senior high school. and now i really miss the so much :(

this my bestfriends, i miss them so much :(

but after my birthday i must face the final test on the 10th grade on my senior high school-__-. but, wow AWSOME, i'll go to 11 grade and have 'junior' ;p I WANNA SKIP THE TEST PLEASEEEEEE.

hm, i have a big wish this year. it's iPod. god i really wanna get this! huhu god pleaseeeeee give me this :( but if my parents don't give this to me for my birthday present i'll ask for it when i pass the exam and get goodscore. hm i wish i get it this year AMIN!

hoam, i must do some homework now. ttyl guys!:*