love

we love each other, we care each other
that's the meaning of true love
to love and be loved
and we prove it ourself, together
and we try to be the best for our couple
ang together we share our story, happiness and also sadness
and try to be a shelter for our couple
we are the best for each other
and youre my lovely angel
youre shining like a candle in the dark inside my heart
youre like a pearl in the depth of ocean and found by me
i'll make you safe no matter where you are
ill make you happy how sad you are
i'll ready to cheer you whenever you feel down
you make me feel like i was the only ine that you adore
and youre the only one i love, truly deep inside my heart
thanks for showed me how to love unselfishly
and thanks for taking care of me whenever i need you
and the lastm i.love.you
whiever and whatever you are